An overview of the first step of the Digital Publisher Audit.
A member of AAM’s audit team will provide you with a Business Process Review form and schedule a convenient time to complete the form with you.
The business process review examines your website traffic and business processes related to website operations, ad operations, social media, site monetization and sourced traffic (i.e., audience acquisition).
Please be prepared to provide the name, title, phone and email address for the following contacts:
- The person who will be AAM’s primary contact
- Operations/Sales/Audience Acquisition contact
- Web Analytics/Ad Tech/Engineering contact
- Compliance Officer contact
Please be prepared to provide the following information and reporting:
- List of subdomains that host content/advertising
- List of subdomains to include/exclude from the AAM Audited Domain List
- List of all tags currently installed on your website
- Ad impression and click reports by day for the previous 6 months (this will be ongoing)
- Ad tech vendors reports by day for the previous 6 months (this will be ongoing)
- Audience acquisition programs in use and corresponding reports for the previous 6 months (this will be ongoing)
- Other supporting documentation requested by the auditor
Your AAM auditor will also set up a call to review the documentation and any additional items that surface during the review.