- Support Center
- Digital Publisher Audit Resources
- Digital Publisher Audit Prep
Media Intelligence Center Help
Terminology & Definitions
Digital Publisher Audit Resources
News Media Publisher Resources
Magazine Media Publisher Resources
B2B/Farm Media Publisher Resources
Your AAM Brand View Profile
Data Access, Storage and Security
Treatment of your Digital Publisher Audit data.
AAM values the security and confidentiality of client data and information.
- AAM Digital Publisher Audit data is collected and sent to a cloud-based server hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS) to be validated by AAM.
- Data is stored on secure servers in AAM's password-protected data center, only to be used for audit-related purposes. AAM's corporate data retention policy is two years, after which all transaction-level records are purged.
- AAM Digital Publisher Audit data is never published.
All data is confidential and only for client use.