Media Intelligence Center Help
Terminology & Definitions
Digital Publisher Audit Resources
News Media Publisher Resources
Magazine Media Publisher Resources
B2B/Farm Media Publisher Resources
Your AAM Brand View Profile
Nonpaid association circulation
Business media sources of qualified nonpaid circulation
Nonpaid circulation classified as “Association” represents nonpaid circulation served to members as a free benefit of membership.
In paragraph 3B Age of Source, the publisher discloses nonpaid circulation by source and age of the source.
All circulation classified as Association is acceptable if all of the following criteria are met:
- Recipients are members of an association.
- Association is in the publication’s field served.
- Recipients are notified the magazine is a benefit of membership.
- Enrollment or renewal of the memberships are dated and not older than 36 months.
- All records to support the above requirements are maintained for auditor review.