Media Intelligence Center Help
Get started with AAM’s media database with these tutorials.
- Webinar: Master the basics of the Media Intelligence Center in 30 minutes
- Creating a new user account
- Using the search bar and filter feature
- Setting email alerts for new data
- Magazine Media 360° report overview
Terminology & Definitions
Guides to help you understand print and digital terminology, as well a deeper dive into AAM reporting definitions.
- News media circulation terms and definitions
- Magazine media circulation terms and definitions
- B2B/farm media circulation terms and definitions
- POC 101: audit terms and definitions
Digital Publisher Audit Resources
All a publisher needs to know to set up their website for an AAM Digital Publisher Audit.
- What is the Digital Publisher Audit?
- What to expect when you sign on for a Digital Publisher Audit
- Activating Your Digital Publisher Audit
News Media Publisher Resources
Resources to help news media publishers file their data and ensure promotional programs adhere to AAM rules.
- News media prototype reports
- News media filing tool overview
- September 2021 news media reporting category maps
- 6 steps of a news media print audit
Magazine Media Publisher Resources
Resources to help magazine media publishers file publisher’s statement data and ensure promotional programs adhere to AAM rules.
- Magazine prototype reports
- Publisher’s statement filing
- June 2022 magazine media reporting category map
B2B/Farm Media Publisher Resources
Resources to help B2B and farm media publishers file data and ensure promotional programs adhere to AAM rules.
- B2B/farm prototype reports
- B2B/farm media publisher’s statement filing
- Reporting recency of engagement