Business media sources for qualified nonpaid circulation
Other sources may be used to obtain recipient names provided the recipients are within the publication’s field served and meet the definition of a qualified recipient. Examples of other sources include, but are not limited to:
- Business Letterhead
- Company personnel rosters
- Company annual reports
- Business cards
In paragraph 3B Age of Source, the publisher discloses nonpaid circulation by source and age of request.
All circulation classified as Other Sources, is acceptable if all of the following criteria are met:
- Recipients are in the publication’s field served.
- Recipients meet the definition of a qualified recipient.
- Source is not older than 36 months.
- All records to support communication and the above requirements are maintained for auditor review, upon request.